How to Look Thinner
A few simple tips on the way you dress can change your life - make you
look thinner and feel happier. The clothes you
choose have a lot to do with the way you look.
Unsuitable, unflattering garments can really
make you look your worst. The following list
of hints should help you to make the best choices
when you go clothes shopping.
- Don't accentuate your heavy areas with ruffles. Never wear them
on a blouse if your busty, or around the hem of your skirt if you
have hefty legs.
- By wearing the same color skirt, hosiery and shoes you'll look
a lot thinner from the waist down.
- Try to create a vertical image whenever possible. Wear long scarves,
dresses that button from neckline to hem and vertically striped
- Control-top pantyhose will give you that five-pounds-thinner look
- Wear wrap-around skirts to effectively camouflage bulging stomach,
hips and derriere. A wrap coat can also make you look thinner.
- Where you are heavy, wear dark colors; if you have large hips
and legs, wear dark skirts and pants. Dark colors recede and don't
- Where you are thin, wear warm or bright colors; if you have small
shoulders and are small-busted, wear pastels to spotlight these
- Never wear a tight belt which forces bulges above or below it.
And don't wear anything with a tight elastic waistband.
- Your legs will look longer and thinner if you wear sling back
and backless shoes rather than pumps.
- Remember that small patterns are best for big people. Avoid clothes
with large floral patterns.
- Finally, one last suggestion. Try wearing a cool-colored v-neck
sweater belted over a warm-colored v-neck shirt. This will draw
the eye inward to the warm color and upward toward the face.
QualityBooks is an absolute
goldmine of secret information, how-to-guides, reports, software,
money making guides, business opportunities, financial advice, personal/health
reports, electronic books, consumer reports, internet marketing guides,
internet marketing software, FREE stuff, money savers, cheap internet
services, secret websites and much, much more. Please visit us today!